Thursday, June 28, 2012

My 1st shot at Photography

As I had mentioned at the end of last year...one of my goals this year is to get into photography. In order to do that, I need to start a portfolio other than the million pictures I take of my kids. My good friend Sam has taught me a lot about my camera and editing, but he also recommends that I take a class (which I've wanted to do since I bought my camera but never got around to doing it!) to learn how to use the camera better and the functions of the camera.  I also want to take a photoshop class and get a new lens.   My friend and old roomie, Erin, is pregnant and stunning and I thought she'd make a perfect model for me. So I asked her if I could take maternity pics and she agreed! Here are the shots that I took.


This is my FAVORITE!!!!

I love this one, too!






No comments:

Post a Comment