Monday, November 28, 2011

Matchin' Pj's

The kids were so excited to wear their matching snowmen pj's. I didn't even notice this when I took the pic, but they are holding hands. So cute!


I took Luca to school today and the letter this week was K. We are supposed to take a picture of something that starts with a K and my word flash card program had Knife which I wasn't so sure about bringing it but didn't have time to print off another picture. On the way there Luca said Knife doesn't start with a K it starts with a N! It's sad that I was worried about bringing a picture of a knife instead of confusing my little boy! Having little ones and trying to teach them makes me realize how confusing our language really is!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great pic! It is so clear! I just love how my niece and nephew keep getting cuter and cuter.

    ReplyDelete