Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!

The kids were so excited that it was Halloween! Even though to me it felt like Halloween was all month with all the things they did. I think they wore their costumes at least 10 times!



We went trick or treating at Corey's sisters neighborhood again. This just might be a tradition. Evie was Dora and Elle was a pumpkin!

It was cold and rainy but at 6:05 the rain stopped!  The kids have layers and layers under their costumes.

It's fun to watch them.  I really enjoy watching them do this they have so much fun.  It's great.

The kids got a TON of candy. Basically their little pumpkins were FULL of candy. As I keep going into their stash, Luca says "You can have my candy. I love you. I'll share with you." Olivia is a little more concerned about "Where's my candy?" She loves chocolates and Luca does not. I caught her getting a sucker "for her baby." She's too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment