So...can you guess who decorated this Xmas tree?
We introduced the kids to The Elf on The Shelf. We asked the kids to name him and Luca said he wanted to name him Luca then we asked him to think of another name and he said Santa. So we decided Buddy is going to be his name.
Well...did you guess right? Here's the answer to the 1st question on this blog! :) Oh and Olivia is showing you her newest tooth on the bottom.
The kids were so excited about the Xmas tree and they wanted to help.
They were actually great helpers. I would put the hooks on the ornaments and they would give them to Corey or would even hang them on the tree themselves.
Luca was so proud of himself!
So was Olivia.
Here we are about to place our Angel on the top of the tree! ;)








I love this post...the trees look great and I love your angel for the top of the tree...priceless!
ReplyDeleteWhat great helpers you have.
ReplyDelete