After I took a couple of pictures they wanted to take more pictures. They love posing and then they want to see the picture and take another picture. I was trying to teach them the cat walk and how to pose and turn. Luca did an excellent job. These pictures crack me up!
Look at how hard Olivia is trying and Luca is just a natural.
I don't foresee a modeling career in her future, even though she's gorgeous.
This is how I was trying to get Olivia to pose! LOL It was effortless for Luca. Hope you had a good laugh, I know I did.
Oh and yes, Luca is STILL wearing his Halloween costume just about everyday. I even hid it today in the guest room closet - he found it. Then I hid it in one of my drawers - he found it. He's obsessed with being Buzz Light Year. When will this phase go away?





Luca is a natural or should I say Buzz Lightyear.
ReplyDelete