Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SANTA!

Since I've had both kids, I usually take the kids to see Santa right before Thanksgiving because I want to avoid the crowds and the lines and I really want the kids to enjoy that time with Santa and not feel rushed.  Today I decided to take them both to see Santa and dressed them in their Xmas outfits.  I can't post the pics I took because they will be our Christmas cards.  But, I just wanted to share this picture with you.  They just stood in front of Santa, in awe for at least a good 30 seconds just staring at him.  It was cute!


I had them each go individually so they could tell Santa what they wanted. Luca asked for a Buzz Light Year Spaceship (we saw one at Kohls a few weeks ago and he wanted me to buy it and I said maybe you can ask Santa). Olivia asked for a Princess Castle and Princess'. (When we were at Urgent Care for her twisted arm she saw a commercial for it and her face lit up and she's remembered that ever since).

On the way there Luca asked me if Santa's reindeer would be there and I told him no. He asked where they would be and I told him he should ask Santa and he did. Santa told him that they were at the airport. Luca also asked me if Santa lived in the mall! I love how curious he is.

Luca also asked me in the car "Is Papa getting old?" and I said why would you say that? He said "He told me that. He had a gray hair!" I totally forgot that Corey got his first gray hair and as we were getting the kids ready for bed yesterady he asked me if he had a gray hair and that he was getting old. It's amazing all the things the kids pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment