Monday, December 5, 2011

The Letter "L"

Today I took Luca to school and we had to bring something that started with the letter L. I asked Luca to tell me some words that start with the letter L and he said.."lion, eLephant, and his cousin Elle" I told him good job lion starts with an L, but elephant and Elle starts with and E. He looked at me like I was crazy. Why is our language so confusing to our poor kids. I can completely understand how he would think that.

In more positive news, the kids absolutely love running downstairs to find Buddy the Elf. It's like a game between them. If one of them wakes up first to open their bedroom door you can hear the other person run to the door, too. They both run downstairs and it's a race who can find him first! Olivia is pretty good at finding Buddy!

1 comment:

  1. That's too cute that they turned it into a competition, I wonder where they got that from?!

    ReplyDelete