We recently had my sister, niece and brother-in-law, plus my parents over to celebrate Xmas the past couple days. I will post pictures soon. But I had to write this down before I forget...
Santa made a visit to our house. He rang the doorbell and the kids yelled "Santa!" They were so excited! Then Luca said "Why didn't you come down the chimney?" Where are your gloves? Where's your reindeer?" I was surprised at how much he was questioning him at such a young age! Gabriella, my niece, wasn't a fan of Santa but if she only knew it was actually her Daddy! I'll post pics soon so you can see, it's the cutest pic.
I took each of the kids on a separate trip to Target when one of them had school the other went to Target with me. I told them I wanted them to buy each other a Xmas present. I asked Olivia "What does Luca like?" She said all the things he liked such as Buzz Light Year, and trains, etc. And she ended up buying him a doctor set which is perfect b/c they always play doctor with the stethoscope that Luca had when he was a doctor for Halloween 2 years ago. When I took Luca he said Olivia liked princesses and he ended up buying her a tea set which is perfect because she love playing tea party.
Today, Corey wanted the kids to buy me a gift so he took them to Target. First he asked them "What do you want to buy Mommy?" Luca said "A butterfly!" Then Corey asked them "What are some things Mommy likes to do?" Luca said "Well, Mommy like to drive me around places...maybe we should buy her a car? A pink one!" That's my boy!! :) Then he said "She likes to wash dishes and cook for us...maybe we should buy her a kitchen set?" I love their responses. Olivia said "Mommy likes to color and play with me. Let's get her a princess!"
No comments:
Post a Comment