Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My 1st Ugly Xmas Sweater Party...

My friend Kelly, from Moms N' Munchkins hosted an Ugly Xmas sweater party. It was so much fun! Here's the entire group.

My friend Angie had THE SAME turtle neck on as me!  She had a sweater to go over it as I did not. 

These Ugly Sweater Xmas parties must be popular b/c I went to two consignment shops to look for an 80's type of sweater and the lady told me they only had 6 left out of the 60 they had!  I also was in shock how much a USED sweater was...just as much as a new one would be.  So instead, I just went with this super ugly turtleneck I found at Kohls.  I also added a super gaudy snowman pin and "Jingle Bell" earrings from Wal-Mart.  Then I added Olivia's bow even though I was hoping to find one of those 80's scrunchies of course I didn't have one, though! ;)  BTW...we all had to walk the runway and model our clothes, hence the pose in the following picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment