Thursday, October 6, 2011

Professional Pictures

We did a professional photoshoot in April as a gift for my parents 40th Anniversary and we also did one in July as a Xmas present for Corey's parents. We finally got the pictures from the July photo shoot and I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures from both photo shoots since I realized I never did post any on here from April.  

I like the artistic side of this photo.

Luca looks like he's up to something in this picture...
This one is sweet.

Seriously, she has to snack during an expensive photo shoot?

 My favorite Cinquemani Family photo.
 My favorite family photo from this photographer.
 He's definitely a lot more photogenic than Olivia.

I love this one from the 2nd photographer

This is also a great family photo everyone is looking at the camera except Luca!
This is my favorite one, just wish Luca would've looked up!
I like this but it looks like Corey and I each have one leg.  I guess you can't ever get a perfect family photo when you've got two little ones! 
Now I need to figure out which ones I want to frame? Suggestions anyone? I've bought a bunch of frames to put on the stairway wall for the entrance that I would like to do sometime.

1 comment:

  1. I love ALL the pictures!!! It would be hard to decide which to frame. All of them? I would most definitely frame the first one, that looks like it was sraight from a magazine cover. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete