Thursday, October 13, 2011

Creepside Festival

We took the kids to Creepside Festival last night in Gahanna. Luca has been so excited to wear his costume. During naptime, instead of napping he likes to go in his closet and put his costume on.

This is them checking out their costumes. :)

He gets so into character, he's just like his Dad. Corey gets the same way when he dresses up for Halloween.
To Infinity & Beyond!
They did this on their own "Nice to meet you, I'm Buzz."  Olivia said "Nice to meet you I'm Red Hood"  She can't say Little Red Riding Hood all together, it is kind of a tongue twister.
I decided to change her outfit b/c the event was outside and it was a little chili last night and wet from the rain so here she is in her Puppy Costume, I kinda liked this one better than LRRH costume.
Cheese!
She liked being a puppy.
She told me to take a picture of her tail, her favorite part of the costume.

I didn't get to take any pictures of the festival b/c my point and shoot camera's batteries were dead but they had a good time and got lots of candy.

1 comment: