Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My sweet little boy!

Luca is the sweetest little boy I know.  Usually after dinner we typically put some music on and let the kids dance around and burn some energy and we'll play with them.  The kids took the pillows off the couch and gave them to Corey and I to lay on and then they covered us with blankets and gave us kisses like they were putting us to bed.  Then Luca decided to cuddle up next to me and we started to talk about his day and I told him I was sad that he is growing up so fast.  He said "Don't be sad, Mommy.  It makes me sad when you're sad.  I want you to be happy."  How sweet is that?  I told him it was a good sad, not a bad sad.  He cuddled with me the rest of the night and kept giving me lots of hugs and kisses it was so sweet!!

1 comment: