Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Andres 3rd Annual Halloween Party!

We love Halloween and always look forward to our annual Halloween Party. I just love to see the different Halloween Costumes. It's a lot of work to put together these parties with the food, decorations, and specialty drinks all while trying to take care of 2 kiddos but it's always worth it at the end b/c they are so much fun!!!  The guys took the kids to Chick-Fil-A and Greaters so my sister and I could put everything together.  I'm so grateful for all the help!

The past two years we've borrowed decorations from my sister and a friend but we finally have gathered enough of our own decorations!

Boo Cupcakes!
I know, I make these every year...Bloodshot deviled eggs.
7 Layer Spider Web dip but really it was a 6 layer dip since we forgot the cheese!!
Spider Cupcakes
Wicked Cosmos!

Originally I wanted to be a Roller Derby girl but it was impossible to find a pair of roller skates for a reasonable price for one day so since Corey had the cow costume we decided I could be a farmer.
Sam the hippie!
My BIL loves the Waffle house and he went there for breakfast and asked the waitress if she had an extra apron he could borrow and she did!!  He gave it back the next day.  My sister the Chef which she is already an amazing chef.
My friend Rita the India girl.  She even painted her hands, it was pretty cool! 
When I saw Amanda and Kent walk in the door I laughed so hard that my "fake" black tooth came off.  She told me she was going to be Jersey Shore peeps but I wasn't expecting her to be Pauly D and him to be Snooky!  Too funny.
Referee and cave girl
Boobs!  I love the creativity on this one!
Bloody Brains!
The fun Mommies! ;)
The game was a home game and started at 8 so a lot of people we knew went to the game but these guys came after the game even if it was after 1am! :)

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a fabulous party! Great planning! What is in that wiked martini making it smoke? It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete