Corey went to Toledo this weekend for Homecoming so I really didn't want to stay in when the weather was perfect for a fall day! I still have to say UA's festival was the best. This one was ok, I guess I was just spoiled from UA's where everything was free. This one you had to buy tickets for everything and the big bounce house was way too hard for even Elementary kids to climb. Thankfully, some little girls father assisted Luca but Olivia didn't want any help and decided to get off.
This is them in line for the bouncy house.
He finally did it! He got his face painted and he wanted a skeleton to match his shirt!
Cheesy Smiles!
We saw a friend there and Luca and Olivia were happy to see Nicole.
So this week there are even more festivities...I'm getting exhausted and I think the kids think it's normal to go to a festival every weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment