Gabri loves the show Olivia, which, my kids don't watch and I watched it for the 1st time this week and it's such a cute show! Gabri says "Eeevia!" So cute.
Olivia is so happy to be with her cousin!
Look at all these teeth coming in!!
Here we are at 'The Great Pumpkin Hunt' It was so cold that we had to get out their winter coats and hats. I just love Olivia's coat.
My gym had a Halloween Party and it was so fun. Olivia even let her favorite Kids Zone worker paint her face for the 1st time. She wanted a candy corn b/c she loves to eat them but she wanted it to be pink instead of yellow, because pink is her favorite color.
Luca wanted a ghost painted on his face.
This is Allison that works in the Kids Zone. Olivia loves her and we've even had her babysit for us once last year. She's going to nursing school.
Ring toss!
OMG. This pic cracks me up because it is not posed, he was actually doing this on the dance floor. He loves his costume and gets so into character.
My sweet Little Red Riding Hood. This is the room where I take all of my cardio classes and they darkened the room and decorated it and had Halloween music on for the kids to dance. Olivia loves to dance and I'm so excited to register her for ballet classes that will be on Saturdays. They have to be 3 but they told me I could sign her up and see how she does I think she'll do great bc she loves to dance and has great rhythm and will try imitate moves I do.Gabriell loves to dance, too! Chris told me that Luca said to her "Shake your booty, girl!"
No comments:
Post a Comment