Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One On One Time

Yes, I know...it's 90 degrees out and he's wearing his snow boots! He actually took a nap with his boots on without us knowing! He's so silly!


When my parents were here this weekend my Mom asked us if they could take the kids So they are spending some time with Olivia for the week. It should be good for her since she's very attached to Corey and I. Luca is loving the one on one time and all the attention we've been giving him all week. Here he is at Katie's pool for another playdate.

I also took him to a Lolli-Pops Concert but it was postponed. Good thing it was at a park because he ended up playing instead.

Luca would go down the slide and yell "I did it!"

Waiting his turn patiently- I was so proud.

He was a little apprehensive at first but then couldn't stop going down the slide!

Last year he LOVED this splash pad. I remember when we had to go he had a fit because he didn't want to leave. This year, he had no interest - he's so concerned about getting water in his eyes we think it's due to a bad experience in the bath when he got soap in his eyes. Now he hates getting his hair wet.

He's always so considerate, thoughtful and very polite. The other day we made homemade donuts which he LOVES and he noticed that Papa was finished and he said more donuts for Papa please. He also loves his monkey and I asked him if I could hold his monkey and he said no, then this morning when he woke up he came into our room and laid in bed with us to watch cartoons, he gave me his monkey and said "here momma."

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys are enjoying one on one time with Luca. I'm sure he feels really special. Hope you will stay in town so we can hang out. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete