Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby Elle's Baptism

Baby Elle on her baptism. She's adorable!


The cousins eating Grammy's famous pitzells.

Olivia giving Elle a kiss.

I found out today from Elle's Grandma that the dress she wore is 47 years old. It's been worn by all the Caserta's, even her Dad, Kevin.

Elle's always smiling for her Aunty JoJo

The Caserta's. This pic was taken by Luca...impressive.

The Andres

The Caserta Family - growing!

Elle's Godparents, Cara and Tom.

Luca posing before going into church.

Giving his sister a big kiss.

Olivia smiling at GOD.

Our family.

I have to share this story. Corey is always doing push-ups at home. Today when I was checking on Luca, when he was supposed to be taking a nap, he was on the floor trying to do push-ups just like his Papa. So cute!

Me and my little man. He's getting so big.

1 comment:

  1. Elle looked so cute in her gown. Wow...that's awesome that Elle got to wear that gown that it has been with the family for so many years.

    I love that Luca was trying to do push ups.

    ReplyDelete