Saturday, September 14, 2013

Luca

Someone from Luca's school put this sign in our yard. The community at his school has been so incredibly nice and very welcoming! Such a sweet gesture.
I realized it was Mid-September and I have no pictures of Luca this month for his book! So I asked him if I could take some pictures of him and he was very willing!
I'm a lucky Mom and he's going to steal someone's heart someday.
He has his very 1st soccer game tomorrow. We are so excited for him.
He always wants to take a picture with Olivia.
"Mommy, take a picture of me on the fire hydrant and put it in my 5 year old book."  OK! I will!
My sweet little girl will NOT wear jeans!  It's beginning to get cooler like in the 60's in the mornings but she will only wear dresses or skirts.  She compromised by wearing a jean skirt with leggings.  She usually doesn't give me trouble about what to wear, it's just that she doesn't like pants unless they are leggings with a skirt underneath.

I told him to smile without his teeth and this is the look I got.
And this is me when I was 5 but I was in 1st Grade. I think I look like Luca, I always have but everyone says he looks like Corey and that Olivia looks like me. But I've always thought the opposite. Corey and Olivia look a like and me and Luca look more alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment