Luca's 1st Soccer game was today and I was soo excited that I was able to go, especially since I had two photo sessions that were scheduled a long time ago and luckily the game was at 1pm which didn't coincide with my sessions. Luca was excited!
Olivia was ready to cheer on Luca with her new chair and umbrella. I asked my brother and sister to get her this for her Birthday thinking that we would use it for when we would be at the beach (thinking we'd be in Florida). It came in handy today at the game! She gets so excited to sit in it.
Luca scored a goal at the game! I was so proud of him! He's very fast.
All of the parents made a tunnel for both teams to run through, I got a shot of his face, I love this picture! He's so happy here and this is his genuine "I'm happy smile!"
He wanted to pose like this for the picture. :)
They didn't get to pick their numbers but I was happy when I saw he was #5, my maiden name Cinquemani means 5 Hands so I always used to pick the #5 when I was younger. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment