Lately, Luca has been amazing to his little sister! The other day we were at the store and as I was putting the shopping bags in the cart, Olivia tried to get out of the cart and Luca came to her rescue and told her "Be careful you can hurt yourself!" I made sure to praise Luca for helping his sister and told them that they should always look out for each other. I had mentioned that if anyone messes with one of you, you always have to back them up. Olivia said "I'll throw them out the window!"
Olivia started pre-school again at her old school, Tumps, and when I picked up Luca he said "How was school?" And I thought he was mocking me because that's what I usually say when I pick him up and he said "No, how was Olivia's school today?" He was genuinely interested in knowing how her 1st day of school went. He wanted all the details and since I was there for the 1st hour , I told him that she painted with a bingo dotter and he said "Oh, I used to do that at Tumps and I do that at Kindergarten, too. What else did she do....did she play on the playground?"
Another great example of Luca being an awesome brother is that Olivia was playing on the couch and fell backwards on her head. He immediately asked her if she was ok (which she was hysterically crying). He ran downstairs got the ice pack, put it on her head and then grabbed Lily (her favorite baby doll) and put her in her arms. How sweet is this little boy of mine?
No comments:
Post a Comment