Monday, September 16, 2013

Big Girl Bed All Done!

We turned Olivia's toddler bed into a big girl bed about a month or so ago. She loves her new bed and I thought I would finally take some pictures of it. Here's the before.
AFTER We had to move her bed to the other wall.
Today I put on her new sheets and we added the new comforter under the quilt since it's getting colder now.  I also found this cute pillow at Tj Max and had to get it. 
She loves her new bed, but told me the other day she was saving her money to buy a bunk bed.  She's obsessed with bunk beds.  I'm thinking I will get her one for her baby dolls for Christmas or something...
Later, I was doing some work and noticed how quiet she was upstairs.  So, I went to check up on her and she was stretching.  So cute!!  The other day she was talking to me and put her hands up and did the quotation mark sign with her hands.  Something like....Mom can I have some "milk."  It was too funny and I asked her where she got that from and she said the Jessie show she watched over the weekend while I was on a photo session?  P.S. Thanks zia for her shirt, I love it on her it's the 1st time she wore it.
Olivia told me after school today that it was her friend/our neighbor's Birthday.  She said can I make her a card for her Birthday and give it to her?  She worked so hard on it.  As she was finishing it, I was washing dishes and looked out the window to see Ashlin walking her baby doll in her stroller with her family.  I told Olivia now would be a good time to give it to her.  Ashlin LOVED the card and they played a little bit.  She went home and a few minutes later she came back to ring our doorbell and gave Olivia and Luca and I some tea pot shaped cookies.  It was so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment