Thursday, May 2, 2013

April Showers Brings MAY flowers!

 I usually update Luca and Olivia's yearly Shutterfly book each month so that I am caugh up and I realized that I hardly took any pictures of the kids for the month of April. I think we were just so busy trying to get our house ready and staged.  Pluse I was so busy selling and taking pictures of a bunch of stuff on craigslist that I just neglected to take pictures of them. So, today it was a beautiful day out and I put O in her new little spring dress that I bought. Luca said he didn't want to take pictures until I brought out the sunglasses then he said ok you can take a picture of me with my glasses on!
I love it when I can get a laugh out of her.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture.  She's so adorable with all her accessories which she LOVES to wear everyday.  She loves rings, bracelets, necklaces and sunglasses.
He always wears a helmet, I promise! I just told him to take it off for a second so I could get a good pic of him with his glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment