Thursday, May 16, 2013

Last Day of Pre-School

Such sad day that today is Luca's last day of Pre-School. I can't believe he'll be in Kindergarten next fall!  :(

 Olivia really loved her teachers Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Oberlin.  They are a perfect fit for pre-school teachers.  They were so very nurturing and loving to Olivia.  I had them write down a little something on Olivia's "Oh the Places You'll Go!" book by Dr. Seuss.  It was a sweet note, I will have to write it on here.
 Olivia's last circle time.  They celebrated all the summer Bday's that's why she's wearing the little hat. Oh and look who I caught her sitting next to?  Owen of course!
 Giving her teacher a hug!  Made me tear up.
 Luca will definitely miss pre-school.  When I told him that it was his last day of school he said "But, I'm going to miss Mrs. Johnston and Mrs. Keintz."  I asked him what are you going to miss about them? He said "They were always so nice to me."  He really loved his teachers and he had a great class. Even though there were 9 Boys and 3 Girls I was surprised at what a well behaved class it was with great kids. 
I'm a little bummed I didn't make their "Last day of School Signs" but check out their 1st day of school pictures.  I also had them wear the same outfits, except Luca's shirt was too small on him so he's got a new shirt.  Look how much they've grown!!  You can also see that Olivia's curls are really loosing compared to her 1st day of school, too! 
http://joanna-andresfamily.blogspot.com/2012/09/1st-day-of-pre-school.html

No comments:

Post a Comment