Friday, May 24, 2013

Moms Night Out

I went to my weekly Moms Night Out yesterday and as I was leaving the kids usually will ask me 20 question like Where are you going?  Who's going to be there?  Are you going to be outside?  I said no we are going to have dinner inside because it's too cold.  Luca said "Well then that's Mom's Night In, not Out!" 

I haven't been feeling well this past week and I fell asleep on the couch while the kids were watching cartoons and Olivia would rub my back and give me a hug while I was sleeping.  She is the most affectionate little girl that I know.  She LOVES giving me hugs and kisses from the time she wakes up until the time she goes to bed.  It just makes me so happy how loving she is.  I even see her doing it to her stuffed animals and of course, her baby, Lily.  I just cannot believe she is going to be 4 years old next month. I took her 4 year pics the other day and she is just growing up and is such a beautiful little girl.  She is VERY excited for her Barbie themed party.  Everyday she will ask me "Can we turn the calender over."  She wants it to be the month of June very badly.  Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment