A handful of my friends and I went on a Moms Weekend Out to Chicago last weekend and it was SOO much fun! There was a total of 6 of us which was a perfect number not too small, not too big. We all had a great time and everyone just went with the flow. I only have pics from my phone which I need to figure out how to download them, but since I posted some on FB I am able to post them on my blog.
This was the first night when we arrived we headed out to a bar to let loose and dance! We had so much fun! Starting from my left is Salwa, she used to live in Cbus and was in my Moms group but moved to California 2 years ago and is now moving to Denver. She has 3 kiddos and she also owns SNO couture check out her FB page she sells some awesome scarves. Natacha is next to me and she's a working Mom/entrepreneur with 2 kiddos. Our kids are different ages but we like to socialize at the MNO's. I'm next (obviously) then Valerie is a SAHM from Texas of 2 sweet kiddos. Her daughter Alina and Olivia are really good buds. Then my friend Rita is all the way to the right. I met Rita when our sons were 4 and 5 months old. Luca and Croy have been buds for 5 years and we are obviously very close, too. Rita is a flight attendant. Then Sam is taking our pic. Sam is a Stay at home Dad of Sofia and Ethan which they are good buds with the kids, too.
Natacha and I shopping on Michigan Avenue.
This was at the Hancock building. It was such an amazing view! We were shocked because we were standing in the longest line to get a seat and all of a sudden someone grabs us at the end of the line and asked us how many were in our party and gave us a seat! We were so lucky!! :)
I was super excited to eat at RPM Italian. I'm a huge fan of Guilianna and Bill Rancic and I told myself if I ever go to Chicago I want to try this place out and we did. The decoration, food, and service was amazing! I highly recommend it and I was surprised at the cost, too. Very affordable.
We all bought a ton of appetizers and split them and I had to have Mama Di Pandi's pasta and it was so delicious and fresh. We also ate at Giardano's pizza, had Ghiredelli's Ice Cream and Garrets popcorn. So we had some fun, good food and great shopping. A perfect weekend away!!! We decided we have to do this annually...where will we go next year? :)





No comments:
Post a Comment