We're MOVING!!!!!!!
It's official...we are moving to the SUNSHINE STATE! Corey has been working part-time for a company called Robson Forensic as an Expert Witness in Sports and Recreation. Corey has a lot of experience playing sports in high school and college. He has 2 masters degrees one in Recreational Therapeutic Arts and the other in education. He really enjoys being an expert witness and reading all types of litigation cases and giving attorneys his expert opinion on a sports case. I'm usually pretty intrigued when he tells me about these cases, too. He's done such a great job with them that they offered him a great opportunity to work for them full-time as an area manager in West Palm Beach, Florida. I'm really happy for him as I know he's had a rough year this past year in his new position with Grandview Schools. Teaching Special Education takes a special person and he's done it for 11 years. I know he will be happy in his new position. The kids will love Florida and my parents and Corey's parents live there so that's a bonus, too. I am obviously going to miss my friends here in Columbus and also my sister & her family and my brother in Michigan. We know that moving to Florida is a great place for visitors because everyone goes to Florida for vacation.
Corey's position starts August 1st so we will be moving mid-summer or once we sell our house. I love our house because we custom built it to our taste. We worked with an architect and told him everything we wanted in a home. We also got a GREAT deal on our house because I used to work for a builder that went out of business so I hired the main construction manager who started his own business renovating houses. Our house was the 1st house he built and he gave us a great deal but we also bought at the best time when the market was down. Olivia was 3 months old and Luca 18 months when we moved into this house. We have so many great memories and the kids went through so many milestones in this home. Even though I personally think it's a FAB home, others don't like our house b/c it's in a lower rated school district and we also have a beautiful side yard but no back yard. I'm just hoping we find the right buyers who will fall in love with this house so we can find a home in Florida. Wish us luck!!
We've always admired our nieghbors beautiful tree when it blooms in the spring. Corey planed two of these trees in our back yard which is still growing but I had the kids take a picture in our neighbors yard b/c it's so pretty!
We've always admired our nieghbors beautiful tree when it blooms in the spring. Corey planed two of these trees in our back yard which is still growing but I had the kids take a picture in our neighbors yard b/c it's so pretty!
Here are the kids riding their scooters in our neighborhood.
Also, we had a great weekend in Michigan celebrating my niece's 3rd Birthday. I edited all the photos on my sisters computers so I have no hard copies of the edited version but I'm sure most of you saw it on my business page. It was such a CUTE party. My sisters throws THE CUTEST Bday parties ever!



No comments:
Post a Comment