Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Pictures!

I sure hope you are all ready for some serious cuteness! I had so much fun taking the kids pic and they had a blast, too! We finally had a nice 60 degree day out and figured it was a perfect time to take their Vday pics. It was very overcast and the following day it went down to 16 degrees. Only in OHIO!
Funny thing to remember.  Luca and Olivia were jumping on the couch and Corey said "If I have to ask you again to stop jumping on the couch I will put one of your toys in the basement." Luca said "Which toy?"  Corey "Your favorite."  Luca says with a smile "Olivia is my favorite toy!"  He seriously is the funniest little boy I know! Love him!
Isn't he just handsome?
Model material right here.




He told me he was giving me the "I'm watching TV look."  So funny.
I hate the way these candies taste but the kids love them.  I bought them a couple of weeks ago just for this prop but half of them are gone b/c the kids are addicted to them.
She is my cutie pie! 

I took them to Chuck E Cheese to meet up with our friends.  On the way home Olivia said "Thank you for taking me to Chuck E Cheese, Mommy."  I told her "You're welcome.  What was your favorite part?"  Thinking she would say one of the games she said "Playing with my friends."
Before we leave Chuck E Cheese we always put the tickets together and split them so the kids can get some small prizes.  Olivia got a heart ring which the heart fell off by the time we got home.  Corey fixed it when she went to bed and when she woke up the next morning there was a note where she eats breakfast that said "I fixed this for you honey.   Love, Papa"  I read it to her and she was SOO happy.  She said "Did Papa fix it to make me happy?" I said yes!
Then she wanted to write her papa a note.  She wrote on a piece of paper (in scribbles) and told me what it said.  "Dear Papa, I love you, I want you to stay with me.  Thank you for fixing my ring. Olivia."  Isn't that sweet?  Just as sweet as this precious picture of her blowing me a kiss! ;)
I had bribed them if they did a good job taking pics they would get to wear these super cute mustaches.  Oh and I made the heart Olivia is holding.  It was super easy and cheap and I got the tip from Pinterest.
I'll always be yours! :)
She makes me smile!
Happy Early Valentine's Day! :)


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures and I LOVE what Luca said about Olivia being his fave toy! That is awesome

    ReplyDelete