Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Party at Pre-School

Olivia has her Valentine's Party at Pre-school today and she was so excited to pass them out. I saw this on pinterest and had to make it. It's a lolly-pop flower. Next year, I'm just buying those pre-made Valentine's cards. This took forever to cut out 14 flowers, print them off, punch holes in them. I also thought it would be cheaper to make it myself... I WAS WRONG! Just the cardstock to make them was $2 plus the suckers and for Luca's I had to buy a special paint pen for him ($8)! What was I thinking? :) Oh well, the kids liked it and it fit their personality. I will show you Luca's on Friday, that's when his Vday party is.

I had Olivia make her teachers a Valentine and we bought them each a small box of chocolates. She was soo excited to give it to them. I love how her teachers react. They were so appreciative and told Olivia it was beautiful and they gave her a big hug and a kiss and they were going to hang her Valentine on their bulletin board. Oliva was so happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment