Monday, February 25, 2013

My little shadow...

I had a photo session the other day which I haven't been busy b/c of the cold weather and since I am a natural light photographer I kept getting people asking me to do pics for them, but I just wasn't comfortable doing them indoors b/c there wasn't enough lighting to get some good quality pics. The only room in our house that has the most windows is our office so I recently purchased a backdrop and Corey and I moved our desk that was in the center of the office against the wall and I made we made my own little studio! We brought the kids into our session b/c the little boy I was taking a pic of wasn't smiling so they said maybe your kids can make them smile. Olivia must have watched me at work b/c after they left, she grabbed her baby and did a photo session on Baby Lily. I love it!
I love how she's taking this pic trying to get a good angle.

Luca wanted to be in the pic so she had another session. She sure is busy!
Here's a pic of the little boy I took.  Isn't he so cute and I'm so happy with my little studio. I want to buy more backdrops they are so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment