Saturday, February 16, 2013

Comfy, Cozy!

I don't know if it's the weather or what, but Luca has been my little cuddler lately!  He just LOVES cuddling with me.  The other day he said "Mommy, after pre-school can we cuddle?  Just me and you?"  He's so sweet and I know in 10 years he won't be asking me this so I thought I'd write this memory down and really enjoy it. I think he likes just talking to me without Olivia distracting or interrupting.  It's like our one on one time. He even says the sweetest little things like "I love you so much Mommy!  You are so pretty!"  So cute! In the mornings when they wake up they always jump in bed with us and we let them watch a couple of cartoons and today I brought them to the bonus room b/c our remote wasn't working.  I laid on the couch and Luca came and laid right next to me and cuddled with me the entire time.  He's so sweet. He'll say "You're so comfy/cozy!"


I have their yearly books I make for them and yesterday Luca asked me to read it to them.  So I went through each book.  When I read Olivia's 2 year old interview they would crack up laughing at what she answered.  Since Luca is turning 5 I realized I needed to do his 4 year old interview with him so we did it and it was so cute.  Every year I put together a book for them for their Birthday but Shutterfly changed up their formats so I had to start from scratch and it's taking me longer than normal to finish it.  I will write down his answers to his interview later.  It always surprises me how they answer it.  You think you really know what they like, until you actually ask them.  So much fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment