Friday, April 13, 2012

Memorable Quotes...

While we were on the airplane Luca asked Corey "When does the plane get small?"

I took Olivia to get her haircut while Luca was in school.  When we picked up Luca I asked him if he liked his sisters new haircut.  He said "It's still curly, I don't like it."  Olivia responded "You're not my friend anymore!"

Whenever Olivia will color a picture, Luca will compliment her by saying "That's pretty!"

When we were at Chic Fil A there was a really cute little girl that was playing with Luca.  She would say "Come here puppy!"  And Luca followed her around like a puppy dog, too!  He told me "She's cute."

I overheard the kids talking to each other about getting married and Olivia said "I'm going to wear a really big tu tu!"  Crazy how young girls start talking about getting married because I really don't bring it up, I'm still trying to figure out where she got that from!

No comments:

Post a Comment