Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Luca's 1st time getting turned down. :(
I went to pick up Olivia from school today and Luca and I usually are 15 minutes early so we can pick up her craft in the other room and then watch her in the 2 way mirror. There is a little girl in O's class named Lucy and she has an older sister (she's 5) named Emma who is adorable and she also comes to pick up her sister. Luca and Emma usually play together and have become friends. Today, Emma was playing with her leapster and Luca asked her if he could play. At first she said no, but then she kindly shared it and showed Luca how to play with it. When we were about to leave, Luca thanked Emma for sharing her toy and then asked her "Do you want to come over my house and play?" Emma said "I'm sorry, I can't." Luca was a little sad and maybe a little heartbroken. :( It was so cute, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awe poor guy! That's great that they are working on there letters. I've have to pin that so I can keep it for Gabriella. She has an app on the iPad that you can do that too.
ReplyDelete