Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gabriella's 2nd Birthday Party!

These are not in any order of Gabri's party! My sister is an amazing party planner and all of this took months of preparation to do. It looks like a professional did of this. I took the pics but most of the pics I took were on her SD card so I didn't even get a shot of all the food she made. Gabriella loves watching Olivia the pig and she loved her party!











Olivia is probably thinking..."I'm not feeling so well." :(  Poor girl got sick in the car on the way home.  I felt so bad for her and Corey.  It all started with Luca getting sick on Monday.  I made his favorite chicken and edamame which he loves and was excited about, but then he said his belly hurt and he asked us if he could lay on the couch.  After laying on the couch with Corey, he noticed that Luca was about to get sick.  He took Luca to the bathroom and Luca didn't know that when you puke it's supposed to go in the toilet.  Instead he aimed for the wall!  Then during the party on Saturday, Corey started to feel sick and threw up during the party.  Then it hit Olivia on the way home.  I'm the only one that didn't get it!  What's ironic is that almost exactly a year ago we celebrated my parents anniversary and we had red velvet cake.  On the drive home Olivia got sick.  So we're wondering if she might also be allergic to the red food dye or if it was a virus?  Either way, Olivia is not eating Red Velvet cake again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment