I finally took the kids to see the Easter Bunny! Olivia has been dying to wear her Easter dress and when I told her we were going to take pictures of her in her dress she ran into her closet to help me get the dress down. She loves dresses!
I was so excited when I found Luca's outfit, because they matched perfectly!
This bunny was a little creepy, but the kids didn't even notice!
I love how they would sit up on the bunny and pose like this, they both have their hands folded, it's like they've done it a thousand times they know the drill!
I'm so lucky!
So I finally learned some of the basics of Lightroom Photoshop! I'm so excited to be able to edit pictures on my own! It's amazing the difference when you edit pictures, they look so much more professional. This was my 1st edit, but with more practice I'll get better!
My preference is super bright pictures, some people don't like that or prefer a vintage look but I really like bright, vibrant colors! Can't wait to do more!






No comments:
Post a Comment