Sunday, April 15, 2012

Johnsonville Italian Inspiration House Party!

I was chosen to host my 2nd House Party! This one was a Johnsonville House Party so they gave me coupons for free sauasage to have a party. I made these yummy chocolate cupcakes with my favorite peanut butter/cream cheese frosting. They are just as good as they look! I was happy with my 1st food photography, not a bad pic, right?

We were having so much fun at the party that I only took one pic, unfortunately!  As a House party host I'm supposed to take lots of pics then post them on FB and blogs, basically to give them advertising for the free stuff but I drank a little too much on the job!  But I hope they pick me for other parties b/c it's always a good time and I love free stuff!  The sausages were pretty good, I made Hanky Pankies which were sausage, onions and velveeta cheese on toasted rye bread.  I also made a sausage queso dip, and sausage with marinara sauce and green peppers.  I also made a delish salad and strawberries dipped in chocolate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment