Saturday, September 3, 2011

Baking Time!

While Corey was watching the OSU game I decided to do a deep clean in my fridge and took every single compartment out and cleaned it.  It felt so good!  Since I had the energy, I decided to bake 12 mini loaves of zucchini bread to freeze. 


My dad gave me the biggest zucchini ever,  so I made two batches of the recipe and I only used half of the zucchini so I will try to bake another double batch again tomorrow.  These will be great to freeze and have handy for playdates, or if we have company and I don't have time to make something!

I also made a batch of salsa with the tomatoes my dad gave me as well.  I put half a jalapeno in it and it's pretty hot! 
I really am trying to have the family eat real foods (no processed foods).  It's tough to go 100% but we do a good job trying.  We ran out of the organic cow we bought over a year ago and I'm thinking we should buy another one again.  That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow those zucchini bread sure look yummy. I need+ to do that too make some ahead and freeze for later and playdates too!

    ReplyDelete