Olivia loves getting her picture taken. She will stand and smile and then run to the camera to see it and then will run back and tell me to take another picture. It's too funny!
Luca does the same thing.
They planned this out and wanted to have their eyes closed in the picture.
I normally take showers either at night or at the gym since I just can't seem to take showers with the kids around b/c my showers will end quickly and abruptly. The other day I didn't get a chance to shower at the gym so I decided to shower at home during the day and I put a few puzzles out in my bathroom so I could keep my eye on the kids. Of course as soon as I lathered my hair in soap Olivia says "I need to poop!" And when she needs to poop, she needs to poop now. So I asked Luca if he could take Olivia to their bathroom and help her and surprisingly, he did. He helped pull her pants down and put the bench in front of the toilet for her. Then he left her a lone for a few minutes and asked her if she pooped. Then he ran back to my bathroom and said "She pooped, Mommy!" I asked "in the toilet?" By that time I was done and was able to help her and since then Olivia will no longer tell me she needs to poop she will tell Luca. As I was washing dishes today they were playing and all of the sudden I heard the fan turn on in the bathroom. I asked Luca why he turned the fan on and he said Olivia's pooping. Olivia came out with her pants down and said "I pooped!" I love how they can rely on each other for help and they are both becoming more independent.
No comments:
Post a Comment