Thursday, September 29, 2011
Fffffiderman!
I have no pictures, just a story to share. My MNO (Moms Night Out) is every Thursdays and since I go out to eat I don't like to cook dinner on Thursdays and so I told Corey we should take the kids to Chic Fil A b/c Thursdays they get a free kids meal. Well, Spider man was there and Luca has been really into Super Heroes lately and he was SOO excited to see him! Spider man came up to him and gave him a high five and he went to give O a high five and she started to shake and her bottom lip stuck out and she started to cry and screamed "I want my baby!" (Her baby is her lovey that she sleeps with and takes around the house with her everywhere). She didn't want anything to do with spider man but she wanted to see where he went. He kept waving to her and we kept telling her spider man is nice. Finally, she warmed up to him and gave him a high five and said "Ffffider man is really nice. I need to go potty. Fffider man take me?" I was like no Spider man is not taking you to the potty only mommy and papa take you to the potty. I told the kids if they ate all their meal they could take a picture with Spider man. So after they ate Corey took a pic of them with his phone and Luca started to ask him questions. He wanted to know where his car was. He also asked him "what are you going to be for Halloween?" He is so social and isn't afraid to talk to anyone. I like that because I was always shy and I think being social is such a good quality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute story but I don't think of you as being shy...must have been before I met you :-)
ReplyDeleteHa! Yes, I guess I meant I was shy growing up as a kid and even in High School. Once I moved to college I was definitely more social, the sorority helped! :)
ReplyDelete