Sunday, September 25, 2011

We Love the Fall!

We took the kids to Fall Festival Fun Day today. We had to eat lunch in the car since the festival started at noon and we wanted to get back home for naptime. I love that Columbus has so many events for kids in the fall.  I think we could probably go to an event every weekend until Halloween. Luca was calling Olivia "We're going to see a witch!"

"I heard the turtle lady will be there....I wonder if she'll bring her frog, too?"

Not only was there a witch but there was a pumpkin, too!  I'm surprised they weren't scared of the witch.
Olivia was so excited to see that the turtle lady brought a frog, Luca is more like me and was a little scared.

The frog liked Olivia.
Does Luca look afraid here?
Luca shouting "Happy Halloween!"
I love fall weather, pumpkins, mums, scarecrows, and the beautiful leaves.

Luca holding the witch's hand.
Luca didn't take a nap today and he asked Corey "Can we go for a bike ride?"  Corey said "How about we go fishing?"  Luca said "How about we go for a bike ride and then go fishing?  That sounds like a good idea!"  He such a good negotiator, so smooth!  Olivia said something funny today, too and now I can't think of it!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment