I took the kids to their 1st day of music class. A friend of mine bought a Groupon for 6 weeks of music classes and told me about it. It was a great deal that I couldn't pass by. Since Luca is in piano lessons, I wanted to do something for Olivia (she can't start piano until she's 3) so I thought this would be perfect for her. Luca has to come to the class which I was surprised that they didn't make me pay for him, but they were so great with including him in the class. They both enjoyed it and have good rhythm. They used these egg maracas, cymbals, drums, and some other instruments and they were able to stay with the beat of the music.
I put Halloween decorations out yesterday while the kids were napping and when Luca woke up and saw the deco he said "Is it Halloween today?" He asked me that about 10 times yesterday. He's so excited about Halloween this year.
He told me he wanted to be Buzz Light Year. Olivia is going to be Little Red Riding Hood b/c I bought her costume last year at Target - it was on clearance for 90% off so I got it for $2! I was hoping Luca would be the big bad wolf so they would have matching costumes but he's very insistent of being Buzz. I also bought O a puppy dog costume in case it's cold, that was also only $4 and since we will have a lot of Halloween activities I'm sure she'll get use of both costumes.
It's been getting really chilly out this week, so today I put away all their summer clothes in a bin in their closet and put out all their fall clothes. I'm so glad I buy all their clothes the year before when the clothes are all on clearance.
The always like sitting in this chair together but they are starting to get too big for them to both fit comfortably.
These kids sure are keeping me busy! Luca has pre-school on Mondays, Olivia on Tuesdays, playgroup on Wednesdays, Music on Thursday and Piano on Fridays. Plus, I want to squeeze in swim lessons in there, too! But I think I might have to wait b/c there just isn't enough time to do it all!





Olivia looks so different. They are so darn cute I can't wait to see them.
ReplyDelete