Monday, June 28, 2010

Mary's Baby Shower

I was so happy to help host my sisters Baby Shower this Sunday. My mom and Mary's MIL threw the shower for Mary and I was able to help host it, send invites, set up/tear down, help make the decorations and give Mary some of the ideas. It was a lot of fun!

Here's the baby of honor, Gabrie. She had such a cute outfit that matched the pink and brown polka dots in the party.



Here's the happy little family!

The Dessert Buffet. Mary and I made all the desserts except for the beautiful cake.

Mary and I. I wish she lived close so we could do these kinds of parties for a living on the side. Mary is the next Martha Stewart and I'm a good little sisters helper.

Originally, I wasn't going to bring Olivia because I knew I would be helping my sister all weekend getting prepared for the shower but Mary really wanted her to be there so I brought her.

The centerpieces.

The Candy Buffet...I have to take credit for the idea but Mary bought all the ribbon and made the labels and bought the candy. It was such a pretty display.

After having Olivia's Birthday Party, A Father's Day Brunch, my friends 40th Birthday party and my sisters shower all within one week, I can finally relax and spend some quality time with my babies. No more parties for us for a while!

1 comment: