Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess Olivia!

She's no longer a baby but now a toddler. One year went by so incredibly fast. We love her so much!

She was so happy that it was her Bday she decided to party in her crib instead of taking 2 good naps today!


She's in her new big girl car seat! We originally were going to get the same one as Luca's which is the Britax but this one is a convertible car seat that can turn into a booster since Luca might need in a year or two which the Britax is not. Plus we got a GREAT deal on Amazon thanks to a tip from Baby Cheepskates blog. Olivia loves that she can face forward like her brother.

She's love to play peek a boo where she hides! I love it that now that she's walking she and Luca are having a blast chasing each other around. Luca will say "Come here sister....Vivia"

We had a Bday playdate party for her on Wednesday and I made these tiara cutout cookies myself! This was the first time I mastered royal icing! Finally!!! I also made tiara PB&J sandwiches to go with the theme.

I also made these delish cupcakes! Unfortunately, I didn't get pics when all the kids were here...it was a little hectic.

I also am starting a little tradition to make a Shutterfly book for the kids on their Bdays. I had pictures of each month and a little blurb about her milestones. It turned out really cute. Now I am in the process of catching up 2 years for Luca!

Her party is tomorrow so stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Olivia!

    J - she is just a doll! So happy! Hope you're having a wonderful party today!

    ReplyDelete