All ready for the pool! Our gym has 4 pools - 3 kiddie pools and an adult pool. Luca absolutely loved it and Olivia enjoyed playing with the pool toys. I didn't bring my camera but hopefully we'll be there a lot this summer and I'll be sure to snap some pics.
Update on Luca: I have been SLOWLY trying to potty train him - baby steps! He has gone on the potty 5 times in the past 7 days first thing in the morning. I am amazed that he wakes up with a dry diaper so I know he needs to go. I have to bribe him with anything and everything. It changes daily. Lemonade, juice, suckers, gummy bears and even money. I know, he doesn't really know the meaning of money but he really likes putting coins in his piggy bank. He's done a great job but we still have a lot of work ahead of us. I've tried to have him go in the afternoons but nothing but farts come out. LOL He refuses to go #2 on the potty. It definitely takes LOTS of patience. I think he sat on the potty for 15 minutes and he said his butt hurt but I told him no juice unless he goes potty. I let him sit in my bathroom on his potty while I started to make my bed. I didn't think he was going to go and he comes out with the potty spilling his urine on the carpet saying "Pee Pee on Potty!" I couldn't get mad b/c he did go potty and getting mad doesn't help the situation. Good thing for carpet cleaners! I was still so proud of him. I really hopes he keeps it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment