Friday, May 28, 2010

Cheeseball!

Olivia is such a cheeseball! It looks like she's posing for the camera here but actually she just learned where her head is!

"Look at me!"

Look at those eyes! Maybe I should get her into modeling? She loves the camera!

She looks so happy although all day today she had the case of the runs! I took her to the mall today so she could get a new pair of walking shoes at Stride Rite and when I got her out of the carseat it was all over her! I changed her clothes 4 times today and had to give her 3 baths! I sure hope she feels better tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin' CUTE!!! I love her! I can not believe she is so happy even though her stomach MUST have been bothering her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is turning one next month. She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete