Updates on Olivia:
Olivia has been having separation anxiety the last few times I've dropped her off at the gym. Normally, she's happy to play but now she won't let go of me when I drop her off. She loves to eat food more than she loves her formula lately so I had to not feed her as much so she would drink more of her formula. I guess it's a good sign b/c by next month she will not be drinking formula anymore.
My friend Jackie and I made over 70 waffles this past weekend for the kids. She's into all organic foods and this is the 2nd time we met to make a batch of food to freeze. We made Banana Apple Cinnamon waffles with just egg whites, wheat flour and no sugar or oil! They turned out wonderful - Luca has requested "Jackie's Waffles" the last two days. I also put the waffle on his purple plate and he said "no mamma, blue plate." He wanted his blue plate instead of his purple one! He's so high maintenance but I was so happy that he's recognizing his colors that I gave him his blue plate special! :) He's also trying to sing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes." He keeps saying "knees - toes - eyes, knees - toes - eyes."
That is so cute! Knees,toes,eyes....
ReplyDeleteI love that he not only requests a certain food but has a certain dish he prefers it served on ;-) Olivia looks so cute. That must be the print of season because I posted a picture of Anneliese in the same outfit and 2 friends responded that thier babies have the outfit too...and I saw a 5 year old at my school with a dress in that print!
ReplyDeleteAnne, Our girls seem to always have the same outfits! :) I noticed they both have the "Bee Happy Shirts", too!
ReplyDelete