Thursday, May 27, 2010

BUCKEYE!

Luca loves going for bike rides and asks to go for one every single day. It sounds like he's saying "Buckeye" instead of bike ride. I just thought he was a huge OSU fan since he loves his Buckeye book until I realized what he was actually trying to say.


Olivia also loves to go for bike rides, too. We got both bikes seats on Craigslist! Gotta love Craigslist. We just haven't found helmets that fit them. We've only found them for age 3 and up. We are heading to a specialty bike store this weekend and hopefully they'll have one their size.

He's so happy to get in his bike seat.

Olivia is obviously pretty excited, too!

Such a good little helper. He really wants to do EVERYTHING his dad does. It's so stinking cute.

Thank God he didn't get me when I called his name! He kept aiming at the tree.

He looks like a mini Fireman here - totally focused on watering the tree.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all are having so much fun. I bet you LOVE having Corey home for the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete