Today was such a busy day of shopping! We bought all of our ceiling fans, mailbox and post, and our dinette and formal dining room furniture. Thank goodness my parents were in town and watched the kids ALL day for us. Olivia is becoming such a happy little girl...THANK GOD! I catch her smiling constantly. Here are a few pics I was able to take. She's getting soo big that she's growing out of her newborn clothes so I had to make sure to get a pic of her in her lil bunny sleeper that I LOVE. Plus I was AMAZED last night. We fed her at 8:30pm and she fell asleep around 9:30ish and didn't get up until 6AM! I kept waking up at 3am, then 4am, then 5am and I had to make sure to listen to her breathe because she was sleeping for soo long w/o a feeding in 9 1/2 hours! I'm hoping she does it again tonight and all of the time.

Olivia is smiling all the time...I took about 15 pics of her today smiling but these two are my fav.

Papa and Olivia getting ready for bed.

Papa showing off her cute bunny PJ's. See the little bunnies on her feet? So cute!
Such a cute smile!
ReplyDelete