Today we had some visitors. My friend and sorority sister Erica Groeber came by to meet Olivia. Erica was my "Big Sister" when I was a Chi-O. She's still a good Big. She had Jack on February 28th about a week before I had Luca. Jack was such a good boy. They even bought Luca a gift~his very 1st Basketball! It's so funny because I will tell Luca to bounce the ball but he starts bouncing instead. It was great visiting with Erica, Jon and Jack. Plus, Erica is expecting a little girl in December....YAY! Olivia will have a little playmate, too!
Olivia at 7 weeks old and she still full of smiles!
Luca couldn't stop giggling today! He's getting to be such a big boy! This past week he started to feed himself with a fork and spoon on his own. It's a little messy but for the most part he gets most of the food in his mouth. He's always been so independent...he held his own bottle when he was 4 days old! He's adding more words to his vocabulary! He can now say Nay Nay for Uncle Nathan, Ju Ju for Aunt Julie, bag, bike, and I'm sure there's more that I can' t think of right now. We were at Target today and he saw a picture of a Rooster and he started to make the sounds of a rooster! This is such a neat age where he is really absorbing and learning so much.
Thanks Zia for my cute Gap dress you bought me...I love it! I finally am able to wear it now that I'm growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment