Today was a beautiful day. I took Luca and Olivia to the Dancin' Bunny Fountains in Dublin and of course Luca loved it! He just loves playing with water. I invited his Grammy, Aunt JuJu and cousin Evie. They all came and helped since I had both of the kids. I just put Olivia in the Baby Bjorn and she slept the entire time. I even put her in her cute bathing suit! I am hoping someday I wo get to put her in the water before she grows out of that suit. Yesterday I took Luca to the Lollipops concert in Powell and he danced to the band that played kids music. They also had a splash pad which he LOVED. He was screaming, kicking and crying when we had to go home he wanted to stay he was having such a good time. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera for that one. Olivia spent some bonding time again with Papa while I took Luca with the moms group.

Olivia posing in her new outfit that our friends Salwa and Izzi bought her.

I'm so fortunate that she's a happy baby!

This is after the Dancing Bunny Fountains, she was pooped! It was soo hot out there. Thanks to grammy for buying a back up hat and keeping it at her house since I forgot the one that matches her suit!
No comments:
Post a Comment