Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11, 2009



Yay! We got our appliances. This means we are getting soo close to moving in. They are going to put the carpet in on Thursday/Friday, next week they clean the entire house (it's so dusty it's driving me nuts!) and also putting in our landscaping and some other odd and end things, we have our walk through on Wednesday then we close on Friday!! Woohoo! We can't wait!!



We really wanted LG appliances b/c they had really cool features but we were good in trying to help our economy and we bought American - Whirlpool Gold. I guess they make LG in Korea, I think. Why is it that I get so excited about appliances? Corey and I are super excited about the water and ice dispenser. We've never had one before, isn't that crazy?


Here is my double ovens! I'm so excited that I'll be able to bake an entire batch of cookies all at once!

Sorry, no pics of the kids today. Olivia was having a little bit of a rough day. She seemed like she was getting acid reflux since she was spitting up a lot. I had to change her outfit and give her a 2nd bath since she spit up so much. But she is doing fantastic at night! We've been feeding her every night at 8:30 and she's been waking up at 6, today at 6:30am.

Luca was a good boy today. I swear, he ate ALL day ....that boy likes to eat. Plus my parents introduced him to fruit loops and he's addicted to them...his poop is now neon green from all the food coloring that is in it. I also think he ate a half pound of grapes...I'm not joking! He loves fruit which is fantastic and he ate his broccoli for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment